FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Results 2017
- Result 2016[pdf-embedder url="http://kuttys.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Draft-Invoice-23.pdf" title="Result 2016"]
- Parents meet ?
- To enhance the performance of a child, a regular parent teacher meeting is ideal.
- We meet the parents once in a month to discuss the progress of the child.
- A periodical report consisting of attendance, marks obtained in weekly tests etc. is available during the parent’s meet.
- For a better rapport, we request every parent to intimate us and pay a visit in our office every month.
- Why std VIII lectures free ?Std VIII is the base for IX & X. Many students enroll with us in IX and X with out attending our BASIC session. We find their performance not up to the marks.
- GST applicable ?Yes. 18% GST included in the fees.
- Can we pay FEES in instalments ?Yes. As many as 20 instalments ending before 30, June
- Do you teach Sanskrit ?Yes. Both Composite and Entirefor Std VIII, IX and X
- What are your Teaching Methods ?Well qualified and experienced teach with the support of many visuals in PPT.
- Lecture timing?Normally lectures are held between 3.00 pm and 7.00 pm (Mon to Sat) and 7.30 am to 1.30 pm (Sunday)
Contact Us Now!
Fill in the form below to get in touch!